dimanche 23 mars 2014

New York City: where you always feel inspired.


Hello Stradi Girls and Boys !

For my birthday, I really wanted to do something special, so I decided to go to New York. No big deal right? AHAH ! I booked my room at the Bentley Hotel, in the Eastside, next to Queensboro Bridge. It was so amazing to wake up every morning with this view.

Here are a few places you had to go to eat:
- Madangsui (Koren BBQ)

Stores to go shopping:
- Eleni's (amazing cookies and cupcakes)

Places to go:
- MoMA
- Roosevelt Island with the cable

I enjoyed so much walking in the streets and feel the NYC vibes ! It was so sunny the three first days and then snow came, but didn't stay a long time. The High Line is really THE place to walk and feel like you're the queen/king of the town. You can lay down during the walk and breath easy. There's nothing really interesting to do in Roosevelt Island but you have to take the cable or tramway and it really worth the view. I was a bit disappointed about shopping. Prices are not that affordable and there is a lot of H&M/Zara and Co. I think it's better to go in London to shop crazy pieces but New York, the city is the main thing to do when you go there. You have to live the city's riddim.  I went there with my mother (so bad my sister couldn't come) and met a friend of her and her adorable daughter Rosario. We were so happy to spend quality time with my godmother who lives in New York. Nothing better than to have someone to show you the city as a real New Yorker AHAH !

Hope you guys enjoyed my tips. If you have any others, just write them down, I'll be happy to read you and go there when I'll be back in New York City :)















Bentley Hotel's living room























Bubby's, nice place to have a sip or a brunch.











Anthropologie' store








almost Pharrell's hat EHEH :)









Chelsea Meat Market: the place where they made the very first Oreo ! AMAZING right ?!?



Photobooth at URBAN OUTFITTERS, 3 stripes for 5$


Couldn't get over these Iced tea without sugar. YUMMY ER'DAY !

Barbie shoes at F.A.O. Schwartz

Hello Kitty corner


FENDI baby











Rockfeller Center with a pretty lady


Yummy burger at Pete's Tavern. It's the oldest place in New York, since 1864 didn't change the name or furniture (okay a few chairs might have been replaced lol)





Godmother & Mother

Korean BBQ at Madangsui for my birthday

Happy birthday girl


Flatiron building








Dylan's Candy Bar :)
(Dylan is Ralph Lauren's daughter and founded that shop because she dreamed of her own "Chocolate Factory")







Botero's lady up in here !


I had to stop at the Gansevoort Hotel to have a drink. It was so nice to see the sunset from the penthouse.





Freezing with Miss Liberty ( Mister Bartholdi and Mister Eiffel could have gave her a coat tho ! She must be freezing out there. )

Register room at Ellis Island


Grand Central Station




1 commentaire:

Rachel a dit…

Awesome pics of my city ! Love it girl