mardi 18 mars 2014

It's getting hotter in leather !


Hello Stradi Girls & Boys !

I'm back after a few weeks. I was sick as hell for 3 weeks and couldn't shoot or even get out of the bed.

For this kinda "come-back" AHAH I chose a warrior outfit. Recently, I found that perfecto from H&M on sale but I have some projects for it, will let you know in a few ! Basic black top comes from UNIQLO, black faux-leather pants come from LA REDOUTE, black/white shirt comes from H&M and the shoes as usual PRIMARK. I love this outfit even the pants are a bit too noisy, it sounds like a billion of frogs are following me AHAH !

Stay tuned for tomorrow cause you will be able to see the entire board for the contest La Redoute, on Pinterest of course (it's really easy to do an account). You also can follow us on Facebook and there is a Pinterest button on the settings to go easily on it.











3 commentaires:

Cindy Let's Be Girly a dit…

Très jolie tenue j'aime beaucoup! Bises

Diana a dit…

Elle est belle la couleur de ton lipstick il vient d'ou ? Merci!

Autumn LaFleur Smith a dit…

Merci les filles :)

Diana, la teinte c'est St Germain de M.A.C. ;)

Bisous