Hey everyone ! As they say : better late than never, so it's time for us to show you our beauty favourites for the month of November. We shopped quite a bit and discovered some really great products :) Hope you'll like it.
- Essence Superheroes Nailpolish Remover : it's bright pink and filled with glitter and it's an awesome product to remove difficult nailpolishes (Limited Edition but you can also get the regular remover which works amazing too)
- Topshop Blush : a soft pink/coral cream blush that you easily applies to your cheeks and lips with your little fingers ! (in Flush)
- Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum Brilliant Finish : a very good serum that will make your hair all glossy, wheter you decide to straighten it or leave it wavy and it nourrishes your hair too ! (Similar here)
- Lollipops Make Up Primer : this primer's formula contains absinth and hyaluronic acid which moisturizes and smooths the skin. It leaves the skin matt and velvety and helps your make-up stay put all day !
- Nuxe L'Huile Prodigieuse : if you need an oil in your life, it's the Nuxe one, for sure !It's such a staples in our bathroom, for many years. We also have the Golden one that we use for special occasion and is very subtile. You can use this oil for face, body and hair so it gets really versatile depending on our needs.
- Marionnaud Blush Brush : made of natural hair, this blush brush is really soft and has the perfect shade to apply and blend your blush to enhance your cheekbones. If you're looking for affordable brushes, Marionnaud is the place to go ! (we also really love the lip brush)
- Revlon Products : we received these products from Joyce who runs the blog Madame Fresh, so a big thanks to her <3 What came in the mail : three Nearly Naked foundations (#150 Nude, #170 Natural Beige, #190 True Beige) we love them because they blend so easily and give you an instant fresh skin. Also, we have the Photo Ready Skin Lights which obviously lightens your complexion and it's a great product if you love to take selfies ;) (similar here). Then comes the Nearly Naked Compact Powder which has an amazing coverage that still feels really light on the skin ( shade Light). Last but not least, we have our very first Scented Nail Polish (shade Ocean Breeze) and we think it's so awesome to put scents in the formulas !